I. USE OF THE STORE
- The Seller provides the Users with the following services by electronic means:
a. enabling the conclusion of purchase and sale contracts in the store
b. enabling the creation of users' accounts in the store
c. sending the ordered commercial information regarding the products
- The User is entitled to withdraw from the contract for the sale of goods in accordance with the relevant legal provisions and on the terms set out in these Regulations.
- Complaints regarding the services provided by the Seller by electronic means can be
submitted by sending an adequate message to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The User's complaint should contain the buyer's name and a short description of the complaint. The Seller will make every effort to ensure that the reported complaints are considered as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days from receipt of
the complaint by the Seller. The User will be notified about the method of considering the complaint by e-mail, phone or via a message sent to the e-mail address provided by them.
- The Seller informs that he makes every effort to ensure that the use of the online store is as safe as possible for Users. Nevertheless, the Seller informs that a special risk related to the use of the Store, as well as any other websites, is the potential risk of unauthorized access to the Store by third parties (so-called hacking), which may cause unforeseen changes in the functioning of the store.
II. ORDER PLACEMENT
- Orders may be placed by Users:
- via website: 7 days a week, 24 hours a day;
- Each product put up for sale is provided with a description and a photo.
- In the Order, the User:
- specifies the ordered products, including their quantity
- provides the Seller with information
- determines the method of payment and shipment
- approves the order by clicking the "Proceed to checkout" button
- After placing the order, the User will receive a return message from the Seller to the e-mail address provided in the form with information confirming the
- order. After receiving the confirmation, the agreement is formally concluded.
- Before proceeding with the preparation of the order, the Seller may contact the User, for e.g. in case of doubts, the need to clarify the Order or possible shortages of certain items. In justified cases, in particular in case of doubts as to
the authenticity of the data provided by the User, the Seller reserves the right to refuse to execute the Order.
- In the case of unavailability or temporary unavailability of the items, the Seller will immediately contact the User by e-mail or by phone in order to resolve the situation.
- The contract is concluded at the time of sending the User the information about the acceptance of the Order by the Seller to the e-mail address provided by the User.
- The contract is concluded in Polish.
III. TERMS OF PAYMENT
- All prices of the items are given in Polish zlotys and include VAT.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of the items on the Website. The introduced changes do not apply to orders placed before the price change.
- The User may pay for the ordered items:
- upon delivery (cash on delivery);
- to the Seller's bank account (the account number will be sent to the User by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by him along with the Order confirmation);
- via PayU, Przelewy24, by credit card or PayPal
Agencja Uslugowo-Handlowa “JARDEN” Sp z o.o.
31-053 Kraków ul.Miodowa 41
NIP 676 007 59 00 , REGON 003920008
Alior Bank S.A.
PL 07 2490 0005 0000 4530 3475 5250
KRS 0000198739 , www.jarden.pl
- If the User chooses the method of payment by traditional transfer, the Seller will wait 14 days from the date of placing the order for the payment. After this deadline, the order is automatically canceled.
- The user receives a VAT invoice along with the delivery of the ordered items.
IV. TIME OF ORDER DELIVERY
- The order will be prepared for shipment within 7 working days (due to the current COVID-19 situation) from the date of its submission. The Seller will endeavor to deliver items to the User as soon as possible, but not later than within 30 days.
- The delivery of the items takes place upon the release of them to the entity that is obliged to deliver them.
- The Seller will deliver the ordered items in the form of a postal or courier shipment in accordance with the User's choice.
- Shipping costs
• 11 PLN per package
In other cases, the costs are:
• 16 PLN per package
- Foreign shipment: In the case of foreign shipment the cost is calculated individually in accordance with the Polish mail price list based on the weight of the order and the country of the addressee.
V. USER'S RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
- The User who concluded the Agreement may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The deadline of withdraw from the Agreement will expire after 14 days from the day:
(a) on which the consumer came into possession of the items or on which a third party other than the one indicated by the consumer and other than the carrier came into possession of the items - in case of sales contracts.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the consumer must inform the Seller about the decision to withdraw by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To keep the deadline for the withdrawal from the Agreement it is sufficient for the User to send the information to the Seller regarding the exercise of the consumer's right to withdraw from the Agreement before the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement.
- In the case of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall reimburse the consumer for all payment costs received from him, including the costs of delivering the items, immediately and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed by the consumer about his decision to withdraw from the Agreement.
- The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the items or the time the consumer provides proof of sending them back depending on which event occurs first.
- In the case of withdrawal from the Agreement, the consumer should send back or hand over the items
to the Seller to the following address:
ul. Miodowa 41, 31-052 Kraków, Polska
immediately, and at any time not later than 14 days from the day on which the consumer informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline is met if the consumer returns the items within 14 days.
- The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the items. The consumer should deliver the items in such a way so that they would not arrive damaged.
- The consumer is responsible only for reducing the value of the item resulting from using it in a different way than it was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
VI. PERSONAL DATA
- The Administrator of the data is the Seller. The data will be processed in order to fulfill the Order. The User has the right to access the content of the Data and to correct them. Providing the Data is done on a voluntary basis, but not agreeing to do so makes it impossible to place an Order and to conclude an Agreement.
- Orders cannot be placed anonymously.
VII. WARRANTY AND COMPLAINTS
- The User has the right to file a complaint in the case of physical or legal defects of the delivered items.
- The complaint should be sent to the address of the Seller ("JARDEN", ul. Miodowa 41, 31-052, Kraków, Poland) along with the damaged item and a written justification on the reverse of the invoice (for e.g. missing pages, unprinted pages, damage in transport) or delivered in person.
- Complaints are considered within 14 days from the date of receipt of the package with the item by the Seller. The Seller will inform the User about the result of the complaint by e-mail or by phone.
- If the data or information provided in the complaint is incomplete before considering the complaint the Seller will ask the User to add the needed data in the indicated scope. In this case, the period of 14 days will be counted from the provision of information necessary to consider the complaint.
- If the User is not a consumer, the Seller's liability under the warranty is excluded.
VIII. FINAL TERMS
- These regulations are valid starting from August 1, 2020.
- To place an Order it is necessary to read all of the Regulations carefully. The User will be asked to mark "the User has read the Regulations and fully accepts all its provisions" on the order form in order to confirm this condition
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations only to the extent permitted by law.
- The law applicable to any disputes related to the Regulations is the Polish law. These disputes will be resolved by the locally competent common court.